Easy record video by one click.
Quick Video Recorder is a camera app that helps you record video by one click easily with the option to enable disable camera shutter sounds and camera previews.
Useful functions include continuous recording when your screen is off, scheduled recording, an easy to use one-click Video Recorder shortcut widget & support for multiple languages.
Why does recording stop when a video file size reached 4GB about 30 minutes?
The default, Android system will stop a recording when a file size reached 4GB or duration is 30 minutes. You can enable the “Limit time and Repeat recording” feature to try.
You should set max time is 30 minutes or shorter(the best choice is the duration of video on your device when a video file reached 4GB to avoid crash file.
Or if you are saving the file on SD Card you should format SD Card is exFAT instead of FAT so the app can record video long time more 30 minutes.
Main Features of record video app.
If you like the app please rate it 5 stars & give it a smashing review. I would highly appreciate it
You may also like the following article.
- Experience Android Oreo notifications on your device easily and customizable
- NEEO a free texting calling messenger provides conversation & chat translation
- Speaker Boost Volume Booster & Get the Max with this Sound Amplifier
- Call to Global Free & Clear & Stable Calling Unlimited Call Credits
- Find chat and date hot people & singles nearby to make new friends