Many people are maintaining an account in Google, but there are many people whose Google account is not secure. And if you want to keep your account secure, then you can keep it very easily. Because today i am going to tell you about the two-step verification feature. With the help of this feature, you can keep your Google account safe.
Two-Step Verification is one such feature that will help keep Google Account secure. So read this article carefully and read till the last. Because today I will tell you in full detail step by step. So that you also understand and you can share with your friends too.
Also, Read How to create a Gmail account on Google?
How to enable Two-Step Verification?
- First of all, you open your Google account.
- Click on your photo on the right side.
- Now click on Manage Your Google Account. Here you will find the option like email address on the right side.
- In the navigation panel, click on Security.
- Then under the Signing in to Google option select Two-Step Verification.
- Then you have to enter the Google account password here.
- You can then select any option from Prompts, Security keys, text messages and voice calls.
- Then you have to enter your phone number. And an OTP will be sent to the same number.
- Then fill that OTP and click on turn on.
- In this way, you can very easily keep your Google account safe by enabling two-step verification.
If you liked this article, then share it on social media like Facebook, Twitter etc.