How to check your name in the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme List?
If you have also applied for a home loan in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin to build a house and want to check your name in the list of beneficiaries, then you will be told the entire process of checking your name here. The government elects beneficiaries after applying under PMAY Rural. The final list is then put on the website. If you have applied for a home loan under PM Awas Yojana Grameen. And if you want to check your name on the list, then with the help of this article, we will tell you the whole process.
How to check your name on the List?
- For this, first, you have to go to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Grameen website.
- As soon as you click on this website, you will see a new page.
- By going to this page, you will have to search by typing your name.
- After this, a list will open in front of you, which will contain a list of the names of all the people.
- You can get full information about it by clicking on the link.
Important documents for PM Aawas Yojana Rural.
- PMGAY application form
- Income certificate.
- Aadhaar, PAN, Voter ID card.
- Address proof.
- Bank statement.
- Nature of business in case of business, Financial statement.
- Construction plan.
- Cost of construction Certificate.
- Certificate of Valuer.
- The agreement made by the builder or developer.
- Certificate of allotment of property.
DISCLAIMER– We provide only the right official website link to go on. And not be providing any kind of misinformation through this post that create any violation against government right authority. These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only.
Thanks for reading This article.
Abhi tak sarkar se kisi bhi yojna ka profit nhi mila hai