You must have heard about Facebook. This is a very popular platform. People use Facebook to stay connected with each other. Many features have been given inside Facebook, but many people do not know about all the features. Similarly, a very good feature has been given in Facebook, which is named dark mode. With the help of this Facebook Dark Mode feature, you can save your battery. Your battery will be less used.
You will get many benefits from this feature like your phone will look beautiful. Your battery will cost less. If you want to use this feature. So read this article carefully and read till the last, only then you will be able to understand. Because today I will tell you to step by step in complete detail so that you can also understand and you can share it with your friends too.
Also, Read The servers of Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp are Crash Worldwide.
How to turn on Dark Mode in Facebook?
First of all, you have to install and open Facebook.
- After that log in to your account.
- After that, you will see your line above, click on it.
- Then you have to click on Settings & Privacy.
- After that, you have to click on the option of setting.
- Then you have to scroll. Below you will see the option of dark mode, click on it.
- Then you will see the option of on, click on it, then your dark mode will be turned on.
So I hope You liked this article. If you like then share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.