You must know about Facebook and many people also use Facebook. There are many features given inside Facebook. You must be using Facebook and you want to Remove last name from Facebook account. So read this article carefully and read it till the last.
Many people want to remove their last name due to some problem, then if you also want to remove your last name in the same way. So read this article carefully and read it till the last. Because today I will tell you about this app in full detail step by step so that you can also understand and share it with your friends.
Facebook never allows the creation of accounts with a single name. Meaning when we create a new Facebook account, it is mandatory to give the first and last name. But I will tell you these tips. With the help of these tips, you can delete or hide your last name from Facebook.
How to Remove Your Last Name from Facebook Account?
If you want to hide your last name from your Facebook profile, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, log in to Facebook and go to the home page. After that click on the down arrow symbol at the top corner.
- Now a drop-down menu will open, click on setting in it.
- Now here you have to change the language of your Facebook account. For this, click on the language option in the left sidebar.
- After clicking on Language, click on ID in the Facebook Language section.
- Now choose the Tamil language from the dropdown menu, after selecting the language save the setting by clicking on Save Changes.
- Pay attention when changing language. Do not set any other language by mistake. Because it works only in the Tamil language.
- After selecting language, the last name has to be deleted. For this follow the steps given below.
- Click on the General Settings option from the sidebar. Now where your name is showing, then click on an edit (pen icon) in the sidebar.
- If you are having a problem understanding the Tamil language then you can use google translate to understand the language.
- Now delete whatever the last name you have.
- After that click on Review Change and Facebook will ask you for the password again. So after entering the password, click on save change and save the setting.
- Now your last name has been deleted from your Facebook account.
How to add the last name to your Facebook account?
Now you must have understood and your Facebook name must have been deleted. If you want to add your last name in Facebook account then follow the below steps.
For this, the process by which you did the language of your Facebook account in Tamil. After following the same process, you can change the language of your Facebook account again.
After that, you can edit your name by going to General Settings and add your last name.
So I hope You liked this article. If you like then share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.