You must have known about WhatsApp. It is a very popular platform. People use WhatsApp to stay connected with each other. There are many people who want to transfer their WhatsApp chat history to another phone due to some problem. But he can’t transfer. Because they do not know, but now you do not need to take tension. Because today I will tell you how you can transfer your chat history to your other phone.
If you want to transfer your chat history to another phone then read this article carefully and read till the last. Because today I will tell you in full detail step by step. So that you also understand and you can share with your friends too.
Also, Read With the help of this battery booster lite app, your battery will be spent very little.
How to make backup of WhatsApp chat history?
To transfer WhatsApp chat history, you must first make a backup of WhatsApp chat history. So if you want to make backup of WhatsApp chat history then follow the below given state.
- First of all open your WhatsApp. Click on 3dot. After that go to the Settings option.
2. After this, the option with account notification will appear here. So you click on the chat option.
3. Then you have to click on the option with chat history.
4. If you have talked on WhatsApp with many of your friends or many people and want to send all the conversations to another phone. So for this you have to select the option with chat backup.
Here you will see the backup option and here you want your WhatsApp chat history to be automatically backed up. So here in the option with Backup to Google Drive, you can select any option from Daily, Weekly, Monthly option.
After that you have to click on the backup option. Then the backup of your messages and media files will start. If you have a lot of message photos and videos in WhatsApp. So it will take you some time. Your WhatsApp chats will then be saved in Google Drive once the backup is done.
How to transfer WhatsApp chat history?
Now your WhatsApp chat history will be backed up. So you want to transfer your backup to another phone. So follow the steps given below.
- First of all download whatsapp in your mobile and verify your number.
- After that you will see the option of backup, in which it will be said that if you want to restore your backup. Then it will ask to allow permission of Contact, Media, Photos. You can give permission by clicking on Continue.
- Then you will see your backup file. Click on Restore option.
- After that your WhatsApp chat history will be transferred to this phone very easily.
Whatever email you have selected while making a backup of WhatsApp chat history. At the same time, the email must also be logged in your other device to which you want to transfer your chat history.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like then share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.
WhatsApp chat history
WhatsApp Chet history
WhatsApp chat history