Prime Minister Housing Scheme Gramin New List 2020.
Hello friends, In today’s article, we are going to tell you about how to see your name in the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme List 2020. In this post, you will be able to see the new list 2020 of housing schemes issued by the government. As we all know, even today there are many people in the country who do not have their own house. In rural areas, most people live in kutcha houses.
To facilitate the living of the people, the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi has launched the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana a few years ago. Under which financial assistance is being given to building houses of needy people. If you also live in a kutcha house, you will also be given financial assistance to build a pucca house.
How to check your name in the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme List?
- For this, first, you have to go to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Grameen website.
- As soon as you click on this website, you will see a new page.
- By going to this page, you will have to search by typing your name.
- After this, a list will open in front of you, which will contain a list of the names of all the people.
- You can get full information about this by clicking on your name.
Important documents for PM Awas Yojana Rural.
- PMGAY application form
- Income certificate.
- Aadhaar, PAN, Voter ID card.
- Address proof.
- Bank statement.
- Nature of business in case of business, Financial statement.
- Construction plan
- Cost of construction Certificate.
- Certificate of Valuer.
- The agreement made by a builder or developer.
- Certificate of allotment of property.
NOTE. If you have any questions related to this post, then you can ask in the comment below. And if you have found this post helpful, then you can also share this post with your friends on social media.
DISCLAIMER – This post is only for Educational Purpose, and there is no such thing mentioned in this post through which any other person will get hurt.
Thanks for reading.