Friends, you must have heard about WhatsApp. Many people also use WhatsApp. Use WhatsApp to stay connected with your friend or family. WhatsApp always rollout new amazing features to enhance user’s user experience. Recently WhatsApp has updated a new option to import custom animated sticker packs from third-party apps. Now it has released a new feature that allows you to track your family, friends, and other contact locations.
Today I will tell you about the Whatsapp not track feature. So you want to know. Read this article carefully about this feature and read it till the last, only then you will be able to understand. Because I will tell you to step by step in the whole detail. So that you also understand and you can also share it among your friends.
WhatsApp’s new track location feature.
This is the best WhatsApp feature that allows users to track the location of their family and friend. This feature is also very useful for parents who want to track their children. They can explore their child’s live and current locations. Any person can find you anywhere. Where is that person
How to use this feature.
To use this feature you have to open your WhatsApp.
- get in touch with the person with whom you want to share your location.
- Tap on the attachment option and choose the location option to share your location.
- If you are using the location option for the first time, then you have to allow location access.
- By tapping on the location option you will get two options present and live location.
- Select any option you want to share with your contact, then tap on the Share Location option.
- You can easily track the live and current location of your children and other contacts.
This way you can track your child’s friend very easily. So I have given you complete information about it, so I hope. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.