Friends, you must have heard about NGO and there are many people who do not know. If you are also one of them and you do not know. What is an NGO and how it works, then today’s article is just for you because inside today’s article I will tell you about NGO in full detail. So that you also understand and you can share it with your friends too, let me tell you. (ngo full form)
What Is NGO?
Let me tell you what NGO means. First of all, NGO Full Form NON GOVERNMENTAl ORGANIZATION i.e. Gaur government organization.?
This means that it is a private institution that does public welfare. In simple language, social service is served in many ways by social service NGO.
Such as giving food to the poor, home education, taking care of the local, many adherence to the environment, protection of women, etc.
How does an NGO work?
So let me tell you how an NGO works. Can any person run it, tell that no single person can run an NGO, rather it requires at least more than 8 people to run an NGO. It is started not with the aim of self-benefit but to benefit others. This group of social workers works for social reform.
A group of NGO runes can do social service of any kind. You must have heard many times that acid survivors are placed in NGOs and they are employed there.
Some NGO help people by going from place to place. Some NGOs support the elderly. An NGO is also registered and social service can be done without registering.
You will get the benefit of registering that the government is also getting some financial assistance in the work done for social welfare, whereas in non-registered work itself.
What is the work of an NGO?
- Working for tribals.
- Teaching illiterate poor people.
- To teach well.
- Planting of trees.
- Working for water conservation.
- Take steps to prevent pollution.
- Providing accommodation to women.
- Providing food to the poor.
How to start an NGO?
- There are many people who want to start NGO. If you also want to start an NGO, then you should know some important things about it. First of all, in order to run an NGO, you have to understand which value of the country you want to work for the problem.
- You first decide the mission vision and objective of your NGO. After this, create a group with people who want to bring change in the society.
- After this, register your NGO. During registration, you can give a specific designation to the people of your group. Such as president secretary, lahar, member, etc.
I hope you have given me complete information about what is an NGO and how it works. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it, share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.