Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme How to Apply Online?
Every parent is worried about the daughter’s future. The government also takes care that girls get a good education and many facilities. The government runs many schemes for daughters, about which very few people know. Sukanya Samriddhi scheme is the most talked-about of the special scheme for daughters of the government.
Under this scheme, if your daughter is 10 years old or younger, then you can go to the post office and open an account in her name. This account will give you financial support when your daughter is 21 years old. You will be able to spend this money on his further studies or any other important work. If you want, you can also make further fixes for your daughter’s future.
How to Open Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme an Account?
To get the Sukanya scheme, you should go to your nearest post office and get form from there. If there is no time, you can also download this form from the India Post website from the Internet. Put your daughter’s photograph and fill the form and submit it to the post office.
- Fill the form and sign it correctly attach a photocopy of your ID and address proof.
- If Aadhaar is a card, it would be better to attach a copy.
- Copy of birth certificate of a daughter, two passport size photos of herself and her daughter.
- You can also open the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account in the bank.
- Any person can open this account in the name of their daughters up to 10 years old. There is a condition of this account that can be invested only for 14 years.
NOTE. If you have any questions related to this post, then you can ask in the comment below. And if you have found this post helpful, then you can also share this post with your friends and all social media.
DISCLAIMER – This post is only for the public benefit. There is no such thing used in mentioning this post that any other person is harmed. Through this article, we provide a correct link, With the help of which people can entertain themselves.