World-known tech revolutionary company Meta simplified the process of sharing favorite moments on both Instagram and Facebook after the acquisition of Instagram. In this detailed guide, we’ll learn about how one can share an Instagram post on Facebook.
How do you share Instagram posts on Facebook?
You’ll be required to connect both accounts together first. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. Connect Instagram and Facebook accounts:
- Open Instagram.
- Tap your profile icon.
- Access Settings and Privacy> Accounts Center > Profiles.
- Add your Facebook account and follow the prompts.
2. Connect your Facebook page to Instagram (for Business accounts):
- Select your profile icon.
- Go to Settings and Privacy> Account type and tools.
- Choose the Business account type and connect your Facebook page.
3. Share Instagram posts to connected Facebook accounts:
- Open Instagram and select the content you want to share.
- Edit and caption your post.
- Beside “Share to Facebook,” toggle the switch.
- Hit Share to finalize the process.
also read: How to See Liked Posts on Instagram Thread?
Share Instagram Reels and Stories to Facebook
If you want to share Instagram Reels and Stories on Facebook, follow these steps:
1. Share Instagram Reels:
- Open the portal and create a Reel post.
- Edit and caption your Reel.
- Toggle on “Share to Facebook” before posting.
2. Share Instagram Stories:
- Open Instagram and create a Story.
- Edit your Story, then tap the arrow.
- Select “Sharing options” and choose “Share once.”
Share existing Instagram posts on Facebook
- Open Instagram and go to your profile.
- Select the post you want to share.
- Tap the three-dot icon and choose “Post to other apps.”
- Toggle on “Share to Facebook” and complete the sharing process.
This cross-posting feature has simplified the process of sharing an Instagram post on Facebook.
By following these easy steps, you can effortlessly maintain your social presence on both platforms, ensuring your Indian audience stays updated with your posts.
Express your views on this feature provided by Meta-owned Instagram, In the comments below.