Friends, you must have heard about Facebook. There are many people who also use Facebook. It is a very famous platform. People share their photo videos here and there are very few who do with Facebook, but today if you are also using Facebook, then read today’s article carefully and read it to the last because inside today’s article I will tell you some tips and tricks that will help you a lot.
Facebook Tips And Trick.
If you want to make your Facebook look good, then you should use these tips and tricks.
1. You have hidden your last name.
If you want a little more privacy on Facebook, this trick can help you. You can hide the last name of your Facebook profile. Technically Facebook requires every user to present their first and last name. But if you want, you can hide your last name.
For this, you have to change the proxy settings first, so let me tell you.
- First of all, open the Chrome browser on your PC.
- Then click on the ellipsis icon three vertical dots in the top right corner.
- Now click on Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom. Click on advanced.
- Now go to the System section and open proxy settings.
Go to the Connection tab and click on LAN Settings.
- Now a local area network LAN setting pop up will open.
- In the Proxy Server section, check the box with the option of using a proxy service for your LAN.
- In the address, you enter 36,65,151,31 and 8080 in the port box and click on OK.
- Once the proxy settings are updated, you can heavily hide the last name on Facebook. For this follow this step.
- Open Facebook mobile version.
- Now go to Settings Languages Settings.
- Or click on the Language button in the button, choose the Indonesian language, and save the settings.
- Now use Chrome Translate to English for your language.
- Now go to the setting Personal Information Name Settings.
- Remove your last name from here and confirm the change.
- Now again go to the language setting and choose your language English or Hindi.
- In this way, you can easily hide your last name from the Facebook profile.
2. Make your post look good.
- A tool called Cool fancy text generator with which you can create your Facebook fancy paint. It can use short blurbs to write titles to make it stand out words.
- For this, you go to Cool Fancy Text Generator Tools and type in your text box.
- After that click on the copy in front of the design you want.
- After copying the text, you can publish it by pasting it in the Facebook status box.
- Entire facebook photo album download.
- You can download all the Facebook photo albums of the people you follow. You can also download their photos one by one.
- But it takes a lot of time so use a chrome-extension download album.
- In this, you can download all the photos of the people you follow together.
3. Disable seen timestamps.
- On Facebook, we can find out whether the person sent the message sent by us or not. Facebook shows the timestamp seen for this.
- Sometimes you do not want the person whose message you read does not know. For this, you can hide the seen option.
- For this, you install the Unseen Four Facebook extension download in the Chrome browser.
- Please turn it on after installing the extension. The option of seen will not be visible after turning it on.
4. Mute the group conversions.
- If you have joined a lot of Facebook group chats and you are troubled by group conversions then you do not need to leave them. You can mute yourself.
- For this, you need to click on the Settings gear icon in the top navigation in the group chat message.
- Then click on mute conversions in the dropdown menu.
- Now a popup window will open, select the time in it and click on OK.
5. Change news feed to most recent.
- Now when we open the Facebook front page, we only see status posts with top stories. But if you want, you can reset the master by changing that news feed.
- For this, you open Facebook on the computer.
- Now click on the Three Dots menu in front of the news feed on the top left sidebar.
- A small popup window will open. Select the most recent in it.
This was Facebook’s 5 Tips and Trick with the help of which you would have got a lot of benefits, I hope. You must have understood.
Note: So I hope You liked this article. If you like it then share it like Facebook Twitter, etc.